- Fresh class A skinless diced chicken breast fillets.
- Fresh class A skinless diced chicken breast. Pan fry these chicken breast chunks in a curry with rice and naans to make a tasty meal for your family. Click the Recipes tab at the top of this page to find our delicious chicken recipes. Willow Farms is exclusive to Tesco and our chickens are reared to Red Tractor assured welfare standards. To find out more about our Farms Range visit: www.tesco.com/thefarmsrange
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC., Once opened, use immediately
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Remove all packaging. Heat a little oil until hot. Fry for 7-10 minutes, turning frequently.
- The chicken is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer and piping hot.
- If the juices are pink continue cooking until they run clear.
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before use.Once defrosted use on the same day. Do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||-|
|Energy||449kJ / 106kcal||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019