- Energy786kJ 189kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1155kJ / 278kcal
- Pork belly pieces cooked in a smoked salt rub with barbecue sauce.
- We’ve gently smoked the bellies over apple wood chips, marinated in a smoked salt rub and then slowly cooked to ensure the perfect texture and succulence. We have then cut the belly into bite size pieces, so all you need to do is heat and add barbecue sauce. This product is perfect for sharing with friends and family.
Pork Belly Pieces (85%), Barbecue Sauce (15%).
Pork Belly Pieces contains: Pork Belly, Spices, Sea Salt, Maize Starch, Dried Red Pepper, Red Pepper, Smoked Salt, Sunflower Oil.
Barbecue Sauce contains: Water, Sugar, Tomato, Dried Glucose Syrup, Spirit Vinegar, Smoked Water, Maize Starch, Colour (Caramel), Smoked Salt, Sea Salt, Garlic, Cumin, Oregano, Paprika, Coriander, Black Pepper, Clove Extract
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown., This product was previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is not suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 20-25 mins
Instructions: Place pork belly pieces into foil tray and place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. Remove pork belly pieces from the oven and open the sachet of barbecue sauce. Pour the sauce over the pork and mix together. Return the pork belly pieces to the oven for a further 5 minutes. Remove from oven, skewer the pork belly pieces and place on a serving dish.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging and sauce sachets.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||3 Pork belly pieces in sauce (68g) contains|
|Energy||1155kJ / 278kcal||786kJ / 189kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019