- Energy908kJ 217kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1463.90kJ (349.20kcal)
- Chocolate flavoured sponge filled with stabilised cream and Belgian chocolate fondant, topped with fudge and sweet dusting.
- British cream Chocolate sponge, sauce and cream hand rolled, and topped with fudge. Gently hand rolled to get the perfect swirl and balance of cream between the layers.
Cream (Milk) (27%), Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised (Egg), Icing Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Vegetable Margarine, Belgian Milk Chocolate (2.5%), Dried Skimmed Milk, Belgian Dark Chocolate, Butter (Milk), Dextrose, Palm Oil, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Carbonate), Dried Glucose Syrup, Milk Proteins, Stabiliser (Pectin), Processing Aids (Calcium Sulphate, Tetrasodium Diphosphate, Ethanol, Fatty Acids, Calcium Salts of Fatty Acids, Silicon Dioxide, Potassium Hydroxide), Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Glucose, Wheat Starch, Water, Acidity Regulator (Calcium Lactate), Rapeseed Oil.
Vegetable Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Concentrated Lemon Juice.
Belgian Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, consume within 24 hours.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a roulade (62g)|
|Energy||1463.90kJ (349.20kcal)||907.62kJ (216.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016