- Interior Dehumidifier Citrus Fragrance
- An Ingredients Data Sheet is available for this preparation. Contact: Tel: +44 (0) 1977 512244. Fax: +44 (0) 1977 512688.
- Helps stop damp, mould & condensation
- With air freshener
- Great for caravans, boats, motorhomes etc
- Absorbs 600ml of water (approx)
- Lasts on average 15 days (depending on humidity levels)
- Pack size: 220g
Citrus Fragrance contains amongst other ingredients: Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, Eugenol
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use: This product is considered to be safe when used as intended. Please follow the instructions for use below. Remove the top plastic lid with holes in, then peel back the foil sheet below. Important: Leave the white sheet below the foil sheet in place, do not remove. Place the plastic lid back onto the product and place it in the room you wish to treat. When pellets are completely dissolved and the liquid reaches the container separation, cut open the white sheet and pour the liquid into the sink. Discard the empty container.
Name and address
- Produced exclusively for:
- WF10 1PA.,
- WF10 1PA.,
- For further information please contact email@example.com or visit www.otltd.co.uk
220 Grams ℮
KEEP IT HANDY DEHUMIDIFIER 1PK
WARNING Warning: Avoid contact with eyes and skin, in case of contact rinse thoroughly with cold water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this label. Do not use product near sources of food. Keep container closed.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016