- Energy669kJ 161kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1133.08kJ (272.59kcal)
- Pork sausages.
- Our Pork Sausages are seasoned with herbs for a flavour that suits the entire family. Great for a barbecue.
Pork (72%), Water, Rusk, Seasoning, Parsley.
Rusk contains: Wheat Flour, Salt, Raising Agent (Ammonium Bicarbonate).
Seasoning contains: Salt, Dextrose, Wheat Flour, Emulsifiers (Disodium Diphosphate, Tetrasodium Diphosphate), Yeast Extract, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), White Pepper, Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonate), Black Pepper, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Nutmeg Extract, Mace Extract.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 20-25 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For a chargrilled barbecue effect, cook as per cooking guidelines above, then place on the barbecue for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently.
Instructions: For best results, grill. Place under a pre-heated medium/high grill for 16-18 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One sausage (59g**) contains|
|Energy||1133.08kJ (272.59kcal)||668.52kJ (160.83kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019