- Energy114kJ 28kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1635kJ / 394kcal
- Parma ham - Italian dry cured ham made from whole pork leg; salami Milano - seasoned pork salami; coppa ham - dry cured pork flavoured with spices; Salami with fennel - cured pork salami with fennel seeds.
- This classic Italian antipasti selection consist of delicate slices of 14 month minimum matured Parma ham; mild, medium cut salami Milano dry cured with garlic; aromatic Coppa and salami with wild fennel seeds. All made with selected cuts of Italian pork.
- Delicate slices of finest Parma Ham with Coppa, Salami Milano and Salami Spianata Piccante.
- Pack size: 400g
Parma ham [Pork Leg, Sea Salt], Coppa [Pork, Salt, Dextrose, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Spices, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Dried Garlic], Salami Milano [Pork, Salt, Dextrose, White Pepper, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Dried Garlic], Salami with Fennel [Pork, Salt, Dextrose, Fennel Seed, Fennel, White Pepper, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Black Pepper, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Dried Garlic].
Parma ham Prepared from 140g of Pork per 100g of Parma ham. Coppa Prepared from 160g of Pork per 100g of Coppa. Salami Milano Prepared from 146g of Pork per 100g of Salami Milano. Salami with Fennel Prepared from 142g of Pork per 100g of Salami with Fennel.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 2 days and within 'use by' date shown.
Produced in Italy, using pork from the EU
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
400g (2 x 200g e)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One slice Salami with Fennel|
|Energy||1635kJ / 394kcal||114kJ / 28kcal|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019