Tesco Finest 4 Ancho Chilli Burgers 454G
- Energy970kJ 232kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 979.30kJ (234.80kcal)
- 4 British / Scotch beef steak mince burgers with diced chilli and spices.
- With diced chilli and spices. Gluten free.
British Beef (85%), Habañero Chilli, Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Spices, Water, Roasted Yellow Pepper, Sugar, Sea Salt, Onion, Dried Red Bell Pepper, Dried Onion, Guajillo Chilli Flakes, Vinegar, Garlic Purée, Garlic Powder, Ancho Chilli, Lemon Peel Powder, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Cornflour, Herbs, Salt, Dextrose, Capsicum Extract, Spice Extract.
for Scotch variant:
Scotch Beef PGI (85%), Habanero Chilli, Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Spices, Water, Roasted Yellow Pepper, Sugar, Sea Salt, Onion, Dried Red Bell Pepper, Dried Onion, Guajillo Chilli Flakes, Vinegar, Garlic Puree, Garlic Powder, Ancho Chilli, Lemon Peel Powder, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Cornflour, Herbs, Salt, Dextrose, Caspicium Extract, Spice Extract.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen
- Remove all packaging
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
454g e British
|Typical Values||100g cooked contains||Each burger (99g**) cooked contains|
|Energy||979.30kJ (234.80kcal)||969.51kJ (232.45kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016