- A Complete Pet Food for Cats
- We invite you to learn more at freshpet.com/our commitment.
- This recipe is made with 54% chicken, 21% chicken liver and 10% ocean whitefish plus essential vitamins & minerals for a 100% complete & balanced diet
- At Freshpet®, we have a single-minded mission - to bring the power of fresh, real ingredients to our dogs and cats. And, we're committed to doing so in ways that are good for our pets, for people and for the planet.
- We make our foods in our own Freshpet® Kitchens
- See the difference Freshpet can make in your cat
- Larger size
- 100% complete & balanced for cats
- Natural ingredients with vitamins & minerals
- Freshly made - gently cooked
- Pack size: 907g
Chicken (54%), Chicken Liver (21%), Ocean Whitefish (10%), Pea Protein, Digest, Pea Fibre, Eggs, Minerals, Carrots (1%), Spinach (0.3%), Garlic Powder, Celery Seed Powder
Keep refrigerated & finish contents of opened bag within 7 days.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Prepared in the USA
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding Guidelines
- Depending on the age, activity level and condition of your cat, the feeding guidelines will need to be adjusted. The normal daily feeding amount for a healthy adult cat:
- Cat's Weight: 2 - 4.5 kg; Daily Amount: 75 - 125 g
- Cat's Weight: 5 - 7 kg; Daily Amount: 125 - 170 g
- For pregnant or lactating females, offer two to three times the normal adult requirement. For kittens, feed up to twice the normal adult requirement from two to fourteen months of age, in three to four feedings.
- The above quantities can be fed as one meal or divided into two meals based on your cat's preference. Please adjust the amount you serve to ensure your cat finishes the food within three hours. If any food remains, please discard and clean bowl before serving new food. When switching foods, gradually increase the new food and decrease the previous food to help make a smooth transition. Visit your veterinarian regularly to maintain your pet's health. Always provide fresh water.
Name and address
- P.O. Box 12304,
- C01 9QB,
- Freshpet® Guarantee
- We are committed to making the freshest food possible. If for any reason our foods do not look or smell fresh, please contact us for a replacement.
- Contact Us:
- P.O. Box 12304,
- C01 9QB,
- Tel: 0800 0096185
- Rep. of Ireland Tel: 1800 947244
|Typical Values||Typical Values Analytical Constituents|
|Vitamin D3||632 IU|
|Vitamin E||84 IU|
|Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||450 mg (Zinc 67 mg)|
|Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||492 mg (Iron 74 mg)|
|Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||46 mg (Copper 6.9 mg)|
|Manganese Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||56 mg (Manganese 8.4 mg)|
|Sodium Selenite||0.21 mg (Selenium 0.1 mg)|
|Calcium Iodate||0.5 mg (Iodine 0.3 mg)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016