- Energy2312 kJ 548 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1282 kJ
- Seasoning Mix for Italian Meatballs.
- For other authentic & delicious meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- Stuff to Love
- Ingredients you know tomato, garlic and basil
- Good to remember
- Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- Let the whole family enjoy the classic Italian flavours and tender texture of Maggi® So Juicy® Italian Meatballs. This packet provides an exciting new way to make a family favourite! The delicious mix of Italian spices in our special So Juicy® cooking bag allows your meatballs* to cook until tender and juicy in their own juices, meaning no need to add oil. Why not try one of our Meal Suggestions the whole family will love - with the added benefit of providing 2 of your 5 A Day?
- Each packet contains a flavourful mix of Italian spices — including black pepper, basil, parsley, oregano, thyme, rosemary - and a special cooking bag. Add lean beef mince, chopped tomatoes and red onion to your shopping list, and get ready to make some tasty homemade meatballs. Following the instructions on the packet, just add the meatballs and the Maggi® So Juicy Italian Meatball recipe mix to the special So Juicy® cooking bag provided, mix it together and cook it in the oven! Serve with spaghetti and mixed salad for a mouth-watering meal in no time! There you have it, Maggi® Italian Meatballs.
- *meatballs/mince not included
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®.
- Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- If you love our Maggi® So Juicy® Italian Meatballs recipe mix, why not try another of our So Juicy® flavours, like So Juicy® Mexican Chicken?
- Why not try serving your juicy Italian meatballs with spaghetti and mixed salad?
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- A delicious Italian meatball recipe mix with a special cooking bag
- Cooking bag locks in juices and flavour, so no need to add oil
- Only ingredients you know, carefully blended by us!
- Pack size: 37g
Vegetables (Tomato (21%), Onion, Potato), Salt, Corn Starch, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Herbs and Spices (Black Pepper, Basil (0.7%), Parsley, Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary), Garlic (1.7%), Flavourings, Sunflower Oil, Yeast Extract, Lemon Juice Concentrate
- May contain Egg, Soya, Milk, Celery, Mustard
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Milk, Mustard, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place
Number of uses
4 Makes 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Good to talk
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
DANGER OF SUFFOCATION KEEP BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN
37 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per 100g as prepared**||Per serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1282 kJ||423 kJ||2312 kJ||-|
|-||303 kcal||100 kcal||548 kcal||27%|
|of which: saturates||0.4g||0.7g||3.7g||19%|
|of which: sugars||22.4g||2.3g||12.5g||14%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**A serving is 1/4 of Meal Suggestion; used as basis for 'per 100g as prepared'||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016