Tesco Free From Spicy Chicken Pizza 350G
- Energy1823kJ 435kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1042kJ (248kcal)
- Gluten free pizza base topped with mozzarella, spicy chicken, caramalised onions and red peppers
- Why not try our delicious frozen free from chicken and caramelised onion pizza. With a gluten and wheat free pizza base, topped with mozzarella, spicy British chicken, caramelised onion and red peppers perfect to be served with a crisp green salad.
Mozzarella Cheese (Milk), Rice Flour, Tomato, Water, Spicy Chicken (8%), Tapioca Flour, Red Onion (4%), Rapeseed Oil, Maize Flour, Red Pepper, Tomato Purée, Psyllium Husk Powder, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Stabiliser (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Balsamic Vinegar, Basil, Oregano, Black Pepper, Spicy Chicken contains: Chicken Breast, Tomato Purée, Red Chilli Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Onion Purée, Garlic Purée, Coriander, Salt, Black Pepper
- Free From: Wheat, Gluten
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen - See storage instructions.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 20 minutes
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen.
Remove all packaging.
Place pizza directly on the shelf in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK WQ 413 EC
|Typical Values||100g contains||Per half pizza|
|Energy||1042kJ (248kcal)||1823kJ (435kcal)|
|Trans Fatty Acids||<0.1g||0.2g|
|Sugars||2.2g (2% of NRV)||3.8g (4% of NRV)|
|Salt||0.9g (15% of NRV)||1.6g (27% of NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
When cooked according to instructions.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016