- Strawberry flavour ice cream with a swirl (15%) and a coating (39%) of raspberry sorbet.
- Great fruit, great taste, try a Solero.
- Our Solero Red Berries ice cream is a fruit-lovers dream; a delicious combination of creamy strawberry ice cream with a tangy raspberry sorbet swirl and coating.
- Our Solero Red Berries ice creams are also made with sustainably sourced fruits. Additionally this delicious treat only contains 111 calories and no artificial colours or flavours. Our Solero Red Berries ice lolly is also gluten free.
- Solero is a part of the Walls family which also includes the delicious Cornetto, Twister, Calippo and Mini Milk ice lollies.
- Make sure to try Solero ice lollies today to experience the Solero great taste for yourself.
- When you are looking for that great fruity feeling, nothing beats a refreshing Solero a deliciously light product, at only 111 calories, Solero Red Berries is also a great way to cool you down during hot summer days or when you fancy a fruitier tasting treat.
- At Solero, we know that there is just something special about ice cream that is combined with fruit that makes it completely irresistible, so we make sure that you get the very best of our sustainably sourced fruits in every single Solero ice lolly that you eat.
- A delicious combination of creamy strawberry ice cream with a tangy raspberry sorbet swirl and outer coating
- Made with sustainably sourced fruits and containing only 98 calories
- Our Solero Red Berries Ice Creams are a fruit lovers dream
- Great fruit, great taste
- Gluten free and no artificial colours or flavours
- Solero is a part of the Walls family
- Pack size: 270millilitre
Reconstituted skimmed MILK, raspberry puree (19%), sugar, water, strawberry juice from concentrate (8%), glucose-fructose syrup, coconut oil, lemon juice from concentrate (2%), whey solids (MILK), stabilisers (locust bean gum, guar gum), colour (anthocyanins), emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), flavourings, red beetroot juice concentrate
Store at -18°C. Best before end: See pack.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||619 kJ||516 kJ||464 kJ||6%|
|Energy (kcal)||148 kcal||123 kcal||111 kcal||6%|
|Fat (g)||2.7 g||2.3 g||2 g||3%|
|of which saturates (g)||2.4 g||2 g||1.8 g||9%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||29 g||24 g||22 g||8%|
|of which sugars (g)||26 g||22 g||20 g||22%|
|Protein (g)||1.4 g||1.1 g||1 g||2%|
|Salt (g)||0.07 g||0.06 g||0.05 g||1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 90 ml. ( Pack contains 3 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016