- Energy932kJ 222kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 558kJ / 133kcal
- 2 Skinless and boneless formed salmon (Oncorhynchus gorbusha) fillets in a lemon and dill sauce.
- Salmon in a thick and creamy sauce, sealed to lock in flavour
Salmon (Fish) (65%), Whole Milk, Cream (Milk) (4.5%), Fish Bouillon, Water, Butter (Milk), White Wine (2.5%), Onion, Maize Starch, Wheat Flour, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Dill, Salt, Fish Gelatine, White Pepper, Parsley, Bay Leaf.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 180°C/Fan 160°C/ Gas 4 25 mins. Cook in bag. Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven, with clear window facing up. Cook for 25 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Shake bag gently before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W/900W 5½ mins.
Cook in bag, with clear window facing up for 5 minutes 30 seconds.
Leave for stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Shake bag gently before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Take care when opening the packing after cooking
- The product will be piping hot and some steam may escape when opening the packaging.
the Pacific Ocean
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.For best results oven cook from frozen.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product contains raw fish.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (167g**)|
|Energy||558kJ / 133kcal||932kJ / 222kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016