- Kids Sensitive Wet Skin Sun Cream SPF50
- Applying some sun creams on wet skin can reduce the protection provided. Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced wet skin lotion is specifically designed to apply on your child's wet skin while providing a high level of sun protection - perfect for when they are constantly in and out of the water. Wet skin lotion absorbs instantly and leaves no white marks.
- Developed for fair and sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic, no perfume and no colourants. The water resistant formula protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA.
- The filtration system features Mexoryl ®XL to help protect against:
- UVB: Immediate sun-induced skin damage
- UVA: long-term sun-induced skin damage and premature skin-ageing.
- Tested under dermatological and paediatric control.
- Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
- Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire has been an expert in sun protection since 1935. Our broad spectrum, photostable products contain UVB and UVA filters to help protect against immediate and long-term sun induced damage and premature skin ageing. Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Can be applied on dry or wet skin, no need to dry off
- Water resistant and no white marks
- High protection for children's sensitive and delicate skin (SPF50)
- Protects against UVB, UVA and long UVA rays
- No perfume and no colourants
- Tested under paediatric control
- Pack size: 150ml
884694 12, Aqua / Water, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Alcohol Denat., Propanediol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dimethicone, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Parfum / Fragrance, p-Anisic Acid, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, PEG-8 Laurate, Triethanolamine, Nylon-12, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, (F.I.L C197015/1)
Preparation and Usage
- Apply the sunscreen product just before sun exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide 100% protection. Avoid sun exposure at peak hours. Keep children well covered, including hat, T-shirt and sunglasses. Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly. Avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016