- Energy1785kJ 429kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1372.84kJ (329.79kcal)
- A large cutting pie consisting of cured pork fill and marinated chicken surrounded by jelly, encased in a rich hot water crust pastry and topped with apricot halves.
- An extra large pork pie with a difference as it has tender pieces of marinated chicken layered between seasoned British pork encased in rich hot water crust pastry and topped with apricot halves.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), British Pork (19%) Chicken Breast (15%), Apricot, Water, Pork Lard, Pork Fat, Palm Oil, Potato Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Pork Gelatine, Onion, White Pepper, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Thyme, Sage, Oregano, Bay Leaf, Raising Agent.
Apricot contains: Apricot, Water, Sugar
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown., Not suitable for home freezing., Use by: see label on outer wrap.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One tenth of a pie (130g) contains|
|Energy||1372.84kJ (329.79kcal)||1784.69kJ (428.73kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016