- Energy712kJ 171kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 858kJ / 206kcal
- Hot smoked salmon (Salmo salar) side with lemon and parsley.
- Smoked Atlantic salmon side with lemon zest and herbs for a sharper flavour.
Salmon (Fish) (97%), Lemon Zest, Salt, Lemon Oil, Parsley
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: Fan 140°C, Gas 3, 160°C
Time: 38-40 minutes
Instructions: Place salmon on a lightly oiled baking tray. Cover loosely with foil, place in the centre of a pre-heated oven. How to carve - Using a sharp knife, carve equal portions through the salmon, as you slice towards the skin, flick the knife under the salmon to release the portion from the skin.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- This product is ready to eat and can be served hot or cold. For best results, serve cold.Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before serving.Remove all packaging and gently transfer to a serving plate.If you wish to consume hot, follow the cooking instructions below.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||A twelfth of a pack (83g) contains|
|Energy||858kJ / 206kcal||712kJ / 171kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019