- Hayfever Relief 2% w/v Eye Drops Sodium Cromoglicate
- Sodium Cromoglicate
- Soothing relief for itchy eyes affected by hayfever
- Pack size: 10ml
1 ml of eye drops contains 20 mg of Sodium Cromoglicate (2.0% w/v), Other Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edetate, Water for Injections
Before first opening the bottle: This medicinal product does not require any special storage conditions.After first opening the bottle: Do not store above 25°C. Discard 28 days after first opening. Do not use after date shown on pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Read the enclosed leaflet before use.
- For the relief of eye symptoms of hayfever only, such as itching, redness, soreness and watering.
- Adults and children over 6 years:
- Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye, 4 times daily.
- See your doctor or pharmacist:
- - if there is no improvement after 2 days of use
- - before using continuously for more than 14 days
- If your symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE
- Use this medicine only in your eyes.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you require further information.
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use whilst wearing soft contact lenses.
Name and address
- MA Holder:
- Aspire Pharma Limited,
- Bellamy House,
- Winton Road,
- Optrex Ltd,
- NG90 2DB,
See your doctor or pharmacist: - if there is no improvement after 2 days of use - before using continuously for more than 14 days If your symptoms persist, consult your doctor. DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE Use this medicine only in your eyes. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you require further information. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use whilst wearing soft contact lenses.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019