- Energy1089kJ 259kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 555kJ / 132kcal
- Skinless chicken breast fillet with grilled peppers in a tomato and paprika sauce, topped with grated mozzarella cheese and prosciutto crudo.
- Served in smoky tomato and paprika sauce with diced grilled peppers
Chicken Breast (62%), Tomato and Paprika Sauce (16%), Mozzarella Cheese (9%), Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Prosciutto Crudo (2.5%), Parsley.
Tomato and Paprika Sauce contains: Tomato, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Paste, Water, Onion, Red Wine Vinegar, Garlic Purée, Cornflour, Sugar, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Parsley, Red Chilli Purée.
Mozzarella Cheese contains: Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Potato Starch.
Prosciutto Crudo contains: Pork Leg, Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: 170°C, 5, 190°C
Time: 25 mins
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25 mins Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods
- Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost throroughly for a minimum of 16 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (196g**)|
|Energy||555kJ / 132kcal||1089kJ / 259kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019