Nivea Sun Kids Trigger Spray Spf30 300Ml
- NIVEA SUN® Kids Moisturising Sun Spray
- Cancer Research UK recommends Clothing, shade & sunscreen SPF15+ 4*+
- Specially formulated for children's delicate skin
- Moisturising and caring formula
- Helps reduce the risk of sun allergies
- Non-sticky, absorbs easily
- Contains highly effective UVA/UVB filters for immediate protection
- Reliable protection against sunburn and long-term skin damage
- Very water resistant
- Immediate UVA-UVB protection
- Very Water Resistant
- UVA **** Superior
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Pack size: 300ml
Aqua, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Panthenol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Citral, Parfum
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Important Usage Instructions
- Shake well before use.
- Do not spray directly onto face / avoid inhalation.
- Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling.
- When applied correctly this bottle contains 20 full body applications for an average child.
- Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
- Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm).
- Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply sufficient sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms and legs).
- Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
Name and address
- Beiersdorf AG,
- 20245 Hamburg,
- Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
- B37 7YS,
300 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016