- Energy1377kJ 331kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1218.20kJ (292.60kcal)
- Farmhouse Cheddar, Red Leicester and extra mature Cheddar cheeses baked with buttered onions, free range eggs and cream in a shortcrust pastry, topped with chopped spring onions.
- Deliciously crumbly shortcrust pastry encasing an indulgent mature & farmhouse Cheddar, red Leicester and buttered onion filling enriched with cream and topped with spring onions. Perfect for buffets and summer picnics. Serves 8.
Shortcrust Pastry, Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (14%), Free Range Egg, Skimmed Milk, Red Leicester Cheese (7%), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (7%), Onion, Single Cream (Milk), Spring Onion (2%), Cornflour, Chive, Butter (Milk), White Pepper, Salt, Nutmeg.
Shortcrust Pastry contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Salt.
Red Leicester Cheese contains: Red Leicester Cheese (Milk), Colour (Annatto).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 25-30 minutes
Instructions: For best results oven heat. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove all packaging including foil tray.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-eighth of a quiche (113g) contains|
|Energy||1218.20kJ (292.60kcal)||1376.57kJ (330.64kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016