- Energy756kJ 180kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 840kJ / 200kcal
- Pulled, cooked and formed pork with barbecue sauce.
- We’ve marinated selected cuts of pork in our BBQ seasoning. Before cooking slowly to ensure the perfect texture and succulence. We have then pulled this product for you, so all you need to do is heat and add our BBQ sauce. This product is perfect for sharing with friends and family, simply add buns and coleslaw. Or why not try adding to burgers at a BBQ for a taste of the American south.
Pulled Pork (80%), Barbecue Sauce (20%).
Pulled Pork contains: Pork (95%), Demerara Sugar, Cornflour, Smoked Paprika, Tomato Powder, Molasses, Colour (Caramel), Salt, Yeast Extract, Chilli, Paprika Extract, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract, Black Pepper.
Barbecue Sauce contains: Water, Sugar, Tomato, Dried Glucose Syrup, Spirit Vinegar, Smoked Water, Maize Starch, Colour (Caramel), Smoked Salt, Sea Salt, Garlic, Chilli Pepper, Oregano, Paprika, Coriander, Black Pepper, Cumin, Clove Extract
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 30-40 minutes
Instructions: Remove sachet of sauce and put to one side. Remove pulled meat from packaging and place into the foil tray. Cover with foil. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven, pour sachet of sauce over pulled meat and mix well. Re-cover with foil and return to the oven for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each serving (90g) of pulled pork|
|Energy||840kJ / 200kcal||756kJ / 180kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019