Tesco Easy Entertaining Pitted Olive Selection 565G Srvs10
- Energy399kJ 97kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 700kJ / 170kcal
- Red pepper stuffed olives, garlic stuffed olives, garlic and red pepper stuffed olives, mixed olives with basil and garlic, Spanish olives with Cheddar cheese, pitted black olives.
- Get the party started with this table ready platter of family friendly stuffed and pitted olives. The selection features: Halkidiki olives stuffed with a double filling of red pepper and garlic, individual red pepper stuffed & garlic stuffed olives, mixed olives with basil & garlic, Spanish olives with cheese and pitted black olives.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Number of uses
- CAUTION: Although every care has been taken to remove olive stones, some may remain.Warning: This product contains sharp wooden skewers.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-tenth of a pack (57g) contains|
|Energy||700kJ / 170kcal||399kJ / 97kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019