Finest Easy Entertaining Millionaires Dessert Serves 6 660G
- Energy1627kJ 391kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1479.50kJ (355.60kcal)
- Shortbread crumb, topped with caramel sauce, caramel mousse, Belgian dark and milk chocolate ganache and dark chocolate triangles.
- Buttery shortbread with layers of caramel sauce, caramel mousse and smooth Belgian chocolate ganache. Our chefs combine a teatime treat and classic pot au chocolat in this indulgent dessert. Its rich ganache is made with British cream and Belgian dark and milk chocolate, hand finished with chocolate triangles.
Whipping Cream (Milk), Sugar, Water, Single Cream (Milk), Double Cream (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Belgian Dark Chocolate (6%), Butter (Milk), Golden Syrup (Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup), Belgian Milk Chocolate (3%), Pasteurised (Egg Yolk), Dark Brown Soft Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Cocoa Mass, Demerara Sugar, Emulsifiers (Lactic Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins), Palm Oil, Stabilisers (Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, Agar), Cocoa Butter, Caramelised Sugar Powder, Processing Aids (Calcium Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Ethanol), Salt, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Curcumin), Flavouring.
Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Belgian Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring
- Free From: Nuts,
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-sixth of a dessert (110g) contains|
|Energy||1479.50kJ (355.60kcal)||1627.45kJ (391.16kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016