- Energy2987kJ 713kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 563.65kJ (134.58kcal)
- Marinated lamb shanks with carrots, parsnips, red onions and a redcurrant jelly.
- Perfectly tender slow cooked lamb in a rich, glossy rosemary gravy, with roasted root vegetables and red onions.
Lamb (45%), Water, Carrot, Parsnip, Onion, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Red Onion, Cornflour, Lamb Extract, Concentrated Redcurrant Juice, Garlic Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée, Sugar, Salt, Caramelised Sugar, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Rosemary, Thyme, Onion Extract, Citric Acid, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Black Pepper, Basil
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 55 - 60 minutes
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 55-60 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven heating from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove film lid.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using lamb from
the U.K. or New Zealand
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (530g**)|
|Energy||563.65kJ (134.58kcal)||2987.34kJ (713.27kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016