Sma Pro Toddler Milk 1-3Yr 800G
- Fortified milk drink for young children from 1 year onwards.
- Follow us on Facebook @SMABabyClubUKIreland
- Science Inspired by Nature
- SMA® Nutrition has been leading research in baby nutrition for over 100 years and our team of nutritionists have expert understanding of the evolving nutritional needs of young children, as they go through an amazing period of physical growth and cognitive development.
- SMA® PRO Growing Up Milk is one way to help support your child's nutrient intake in combination with a healthy balanced diet. It has a blend of ingredients tailored to support young children's healthy growth, up until their 4th birthday.
- SMA® Pro Growing Up Milk contains vitamin D and calcium to support the normal growth and development of bones, and Omega 3 & 6† and iodine to help support normal growth. It also contains a blend of vitamins, including A, C & D to help support the normal function of a child's immune system. SMA® Pro Growing Up Milk is also enriched with iron to help support normal cognitive development in a child's brain.
- Vitamin D and calcium to support the normal growth and development of bones. Omega 3 & 6† and iodine to help support normal growth.
- Vitamins A, C & D to help support the normal function of a child's immune system.
- Iron to help support normal cognitive development in a young child's brain.
- † The beneficial effect of essential fatty acids is obtained with a daily intake of 10 g of Linoleic acid and 2 g of a-linolenic acid.
- Also available in ready-to-feed liquids. Ready-to-feed liquids do not require any preparation. Just shake and pour them straight into a beaker or drink directly from the smaller cartons using the straw provided. Available in 1 litre and 200 ml on-the-go carton with handy straw.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Stage 3, 1-3yr
- Nutritionally tailored for young children
- Leading baby nutrition research for over 100 years
- Same formula, fresh new design
- Suitable for vegetarians (powders only)
- Suitable for Halal
- Pack size: 800g
- Vitamin D and calcium to support the normal growth and development of bones
- Omega 3 & 6 and iodine to help support normal growth
- Vitamins A, C & D to help support the normal function of a child's immune system
- Iron to help support normal cognitive development in a young child's brain
Lactose (Milk), Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower, Soya, Coconut), Sodium Citrate, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Potassium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Long Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (AA, DHA), Potassium Citrate, Sodium Carbonate, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Ferrous Sulphate, Taurine, Flavouring-Vanilla, Nucleotides (Cytidine-, Disodium Uridine-, Adenosine-, Disodium Inosine-, Disodium Guanosine-5'-Monophosphate), Zinc Sulphate, Inositol, Antioxidants (Tocopherol-Rich Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12, Biotin
Store in a cool, dry place., Use within 4 weeks of opening., For best before, see base of can.
Place of Provenance
Produced in Europe
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding guide from 6 months+
- 1 serving = 200 ml: 1 beaker; Amount of cooled freshly boiled water: 180 ml, (6fl. oz. approx.); Number of scoops of powder: 6
- 6 scoops of powder added to 180 ml (6 fl. oz. approx.) water makes 200 ml (7 fl. oz. approx.) milk drink. Young children have different nutritional needs, but after 12 months we recommend your child has around 400 ml of milk per day. You can feed your child up to 3 servings per day depending on their nutritional needs. Mix 1 scoop of powder to 30 ml (approx. 1 fl. oz.) of water.
- Important Feeding Information
- Do not add extra powder or water to make the drinks stronger or weaker and do not press powder into scoop. Using too much or too little powder can make your toddler ill.
- We recommend preparing each milk drink in individual beakers when required.
- For hygienic reasons, discard unfinished feed in the beaker as soon as possible
- Made-up milk drink can be poured over cereals and mixed with food.
- Do not alter or add to milk drink unless medically directed.
- Do not warm feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Scoop may become submerged in the powder during transit.
- How to open and prepare your toddler's drink
- Whilst this product is made under strict hygienic conditions, it is not sterile. Failure to follow instructions on preparation, and storage may make your toddler ill.
- 1. Pull the safety seal and open the lid. Lift the tab, pull on the foil seal, carefully and safely remove the seal and dispose of it. The scoop is provided under the foil seal.
- 2. Wash hands well.
- 3. Measure 180 ml (approx. 6 fl. oz.) of cooled boiled water into a clean beaker.
- 4. Using only the scoop provided, add 6 scoops of powder, levelling off each scoop with the back of a clean dry knife. Replace lid on can.
- 5. Place a lid on the beaker and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Cool beaker under cold running water or in a bowl or jug of cold water until lukewarm, do not immerse the lid. Test temperature by shaking a few drops on to the inside of your wrist.
Number of uses
190 Approx. 190 scoops per can. 1 scoop = 4.2 g. Approx. 32 x 200 ml servings per can
Name and address
- Produced for:
- SMA® Nutrition,
- 1 City Place,
- RH6 0PA.
- In Republic of Ireland:
- This product should reach you in perfect condition. If it does not, please call us and we will be happy to investigate this for you. We will need some details, so please do not dispose of the pack or its contents. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- SMA careline®:
- Here to support you with your parenting and feeding queries:
- UK 0800 081 81 80
- ROI 1800 931 932
- SMA® Nutrition,
- 1 City Place,
- RH6 0PA.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 1
Upper age limit
Advisory Years : 3
IMPORTANT NOTICE: SMA® PRO Growing Up Milk is suitable for young children from 1-3 years, as part of a healthy balanced diet and it is not a breast milk substitute. Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk with your toddler's teeth, as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Never leave your toddler alone during feeding as there is a risk they might choke.
800 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 ml prepared feed||% RI ** per 100 ml|
|Energy||267 kJ 64 kcal||-|
|of which, saturates||1.3 g||-|
|of which, unsaturates||2 g||-|
|of which, sugars||7 g||-|
|Salt* (= Sodium x 2.5)||0.07 g||-|
|Vitamin A||70 µg||18 %|
|Vitamin D||1.9 µg||27 %|
|Vitamin E||0.74 mg||15 %|
|Vitamin K||6.7 µg||56 %|
|Vitamin C||12 mg||27 %|
|Thiamin||0.1 mg||20 %|
|Riboflavin||0.11 mg||16 %|
|Niacin||0.5 mg||7 %|
|Vitamin B6||0.06 mg||9 %|
|Folic Acid||13 µg||10 %|
|Vitamin B12||0.18 µg||23 %|
|Biotin||2 µg||20 %|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.45 mg||15 %|
|Sodium||29 mg||7 %|
|Potassium||90 mg||9 %|
|Chloride||55 mg||11 %|
|Calcium||80 mg||15 %|
|Phosphorus||50 mg||9 %|
|Magnesium||6.5 mg||8 %|
|Iron||1.2 mg||15 %|
|Zinc||0.9 mg||18 %|
|Copper||0.05 mg||10 %|
|Selenium||1.5 µg||8 %|
|Iodine||12 µg||15 %|
|ɑ-linolenic Acid (ALA)†||44 mg||-|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)††||3.8 mg||-|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)†||480 mg||-|
|Arachidonic Acid (AA)††||5.3 mg||-|
|**RI = Reference Intake is the amount of vitamins and minerals required per day by young children to help meet their daily nutritional requirements||-||-|
|* Salt is calculated as sodium x 2.5. Sodium is present for nutritional purposes||-||-|
|†beneficial effect of essential fatty acids is obtained with a daily intake of 10 g of linoleic acid and 2 g of α-linolenic acid||-||-|
|†LCPs= Long Chain Polyunsaturates||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016