- Concentrated Disinfectant
- For comments, helps and advice, visit www.zoflora.co.uk
- Sign up to our quarterly e newsletter to find out about exciting new products and great competitions
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Linen fresh is... a crisp, refreshing blend that captures the outdoor freshness of light breezes over clean linen, and brings it into your home.
- 3in1 Action
- 99.9% Bacteria & Viruses Killed
- Including E.coli, Aspergillus, MRSA, Salmonella, Listeria, Influenza - Type A (H1N1), Human Herpes Virus, Rotavirus and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV).
- Odours Eliminated
- Effective against common household smells including bins, drains and pet areas etc, as well as odours found in changing rooms, toilets and commodes.
- All day freshness
- long lasting fragrance effect wherever it's used.
- Zoflora is not made for anyone else.
- Big value pack
- Makes 20 litres
- Pack size: 500ml
Store upright out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- General disinfection of surfaces: Use Zoflora diluted 1 in 40 with water. 1 capful (10ml) will make 400ml. When diluted as above Zoflora becomes non-flammable.
- This bottle makes 20 litres of full strength disinfectant.
- Neat/undiluted: Use undiluted only in ceramic and metal sinks, drains and toilet bowls.
- Hard surface pet areas: When correctly diluted Zoflora may be used where pets are kept. Do not allow pets to lick or walk on wet treated surfaces. Keep off until dry.
- Use as a spray: Dilute as above and use as a disinfectant spray to create a hygienic, fragrant freshness wherever it is used.
- We do not recommend usage in food contact areas as Zoflora is highly perfumed and may taint
- Where to Use
- Floors, tiles, worktops, sinks, toilets, bins, hard surface pet areas, baths, taps, drains, dishcloths, potties, commodes
Name and address
- Thornton & Ross Ltd.,
- HD7 5QH,
- Thornton & Ross Ltd.,
- HD7 5QH,
- Tel: 0044 (0)1484 842217
500 Millilitres ℮
ZOFLORA LINEN DISINFECTANT 500ML
DANGER Danger CAUTION Zoflora contains amongst other ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, concentrated perfume compound. Contains benzyl salicylate, tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes. May produce an allergic reaction. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Dispose of contents by pouring down drain with plenty of water. Empty containers can be disposed of by recycling where possible. Contact your local council for details. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Precautions TAKE CARE TO AVOID SPILLAGE. If splashed in the eyes or on the skin, wash well with water. DO NOT allow contact with polished wood. DO NOT mix with other chemicals. Wash hands after use. Keep carton for full instructions. For best effect, remove heavy soiling first.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019