- Follow On Milk from 6-12 months.
- For more information, visit our website.
- We are devoted to providing you & your baby our very best.
- We don't produce for any supermarket own-label brands.
- Our most advanced, patented formulation*
- *Essential Fatty Acids (ALA & LA) for normal growth and development. Benefit obtained from a daily intake of 2g ALA and 10g LA.
- Aptamil® Profutura® Follow On Milk, nutritionally tailored for babies from 6-12 months.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contains DHA (Omega-3 LCPs).
- Iron to support normal cognitive development.
- Our patented blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides with milk fat. Milk fat includes beta-palmitate.
- HMO 2'-Fucosyllactose.
- Our Most Advanced, Patented Formulation
- 40 years of breastmilk research
- Our passionate team of more than 500 scientists and experts are devoted to bringing you and your baby the latest discoveries our research has to offer. Inspired by 40 years of breastmilk research, we have developed our most innovative and advanced formulation, Aptamil® Profutura® Follow On Milk, tailored to help meet the increasing nutritional needs of your baby alongside a mixed weaning diet.
- Moving to stage 3:
- Aptamil® Profutura® Growing Up Milk
- With iron to support normal cognitive development.
- Nutritionally tailored for toddlers 1-2 years to support their development.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Contents may settle in transit.
- Nutricia, Aptamil® and Profutura® are registered trademarks.
Bringing Science to Early Life
- Updated formulation
- Inspired by our scientific discoveries
- Tailored to complement a weaning diet
- Pack size: 800G
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Fatty Acids (ALA & LA) for normal growth and development
- Iron to support normal cognitive development
Lactose (from Milk), Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil), Demineralised Whey (from Milk), Anhydrous Milk Fat, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Concentrate (from Milk), Milk Protein, Phospholipid (from Egg), Calcium Phosphate, Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Fish Oil, 2'-Fucosyllactose (2'-FL), Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin C, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Inositol, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Ferrous Sulphate, L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulphate, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Nicotinamide, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12
- Contains: Eggs, Fish, Milk
Store powder in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Manufactured in the E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- Preparation and feeding guide
- Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- After 6 months, once weaning is established, we recommend giving your baby about 1 pint (500-600ml) per day. Aptamil® Profutura® Follow On Milk is tailored to help meet the increased nutritional needs of infants from 6 to 12 months. This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
- Approx. 1 beaker; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.8g): 7, Quantity of water per feed 210ml 7fl oz
- Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
- 1 Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- 2 Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- 3 Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- 4 Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised lid on the beaker and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds until the powder is dissolved.
- 5 Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
- Important notice
- Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil® Profutura® Follow On Milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. The decision to start weaning including the use of this product before 6 months should be made only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, base on baby's individual needs.
- When bottle feeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
- Important feeding advice
- Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Name and address
- Nutricia Ltd,
- White Horse Business Park,
- BA14 0XQ.
- Nutricia Ireland Ltd,
- Quality guarantee
- This product should reach you in perfect condition. If it is not satisfactory please contact us. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- Visit Aptaclub for expert advice and support
- Facebook /aptaclubuk
- Twitter @aptaclubuk
- UK: 0800 996 1000 (24/7 service)
- Nutricia Ltd,
- White Horse Business Park,
- BA14 0XQ.
Lower age limit
Upper age limit
|Typical Values||per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which, saturates||1.5g|
|of which, mono-unsaturates||1.1g|
|of which, polyunsaturates||0.6g|
|of which, LCPs†||0.030g|
|- Arachidonic acid (AA)||0.009g|
|- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0.017g|
|of which, EFAs††||0.520g|
|- Linoleic acid (LA)||0.466g|
|- Alpha-linoleic acid (ALA)||0.054g|
|of which, sugars||8.1g|
|of which, lactose||7.8g|
|of which, polyols||0.007g|
|of which, GOS°||0.48g|
|of which, FOS◊||0.08g|
|of which, 2'-FL¥||0.05g|
|Vitamin A||60µg 15%**|
|Vitamin D3||1.7µg 24%**|
|Vitamin E||0.94mg TE 19%**|
|Vitamin K1||3.2µg 27%**|
|Vitamin C||8.5mg 19%**|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.05mg 10%**|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.14mg 20%**|
|Niacin (B3)||0.46mg 7%**|
|Vitamin B6||0.04mg 6%**|
|Vitamin B12||0.11µg 14%**|
|Pantothenic acid||0.46mg 15%**|
|Non-caloric carbohydrate (GOS°)||0.2g|
|**%Reference intake - a guide to the amount of vitamins and minerals needed per day for infants and young children||-|
|†Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, ††Essential fatty acids, °Galacto-oligasaccharides ◊Fructo-oligosaccharides, ¥2'-Fucosyllactose||-|
When bottle feeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night. Important feeding advice Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020