- First Infant milk from birth onwards
- If you would like to learn more about our formulation, visit our website.
- Breastmilk substitute if combination feeding or if baby is not being breastfed
- Aptamil Profutura First Infant milk, suitable for babies from birth who are combination feeding or not being breastfed.
- Contains Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA):
- A type of Long Chain Polyunsaturated fatty acid (LCP).
- Contains GOS / FOS:
- Our patented blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides (9:1).
- Tailored formulation from birth
- Inspired by discoveries in Early Life Science, our passionate team of scientists have developed Aptamil Profutura First Infant milk, our tailored formulation for babies.
- Moving to stage 2 from 6 months of age
- Aptamil Profutura Follow On milk is nutritionally tailored for babies 6-12 months to complement their weaning diet:
- Contains DHA (LCP)
- Contains our patented blend of GOS/FOS (9:1)
- Complements a weaning diet from 6 months
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Contents may settle in transit.
Nutricia - Bringing Science to Early Life
- Contains nucleotides
- Pack size: 800g
Demineralised Whey (from Milk), Lactose (from Milk), Skimmed Milk, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Single Cell Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Phospholipid (from Egg), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin C, Taurine, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Ferrous Sulphate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Nicotinamide, Inositol, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Biotin, L-Tryptophan, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1
Store powder in a cool dry place.Do not refrigerate. Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Manufactured in the E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- Preparing your baby's feed
- Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- 1 Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions. Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- 2 Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- 3 Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.
- 4 Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
- Feeding guide
- Your baby may need more or less than shown in the table below which is provided as a guide.
- Approx. age: Up to 2 weeks; Approx weight 3.5kg, 7 3/4lb, No. of feed per 24 hours: 6, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 3, Single feed: 90ml, 3fl oz
- Approx. age: 2-4 weeks; Approx weight 3.9kg, 8 1/2lb, No. of feed per 24 hours: 5, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 4, Single feed: 120ml, 4fl oz
- Approx. age: 4-8 weeks; Approx weight 4.7kg, 10 1/2lb, No. of feed per 24 hours: 5, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 5, Single feed: 150ml, 5fl oz
- Approx. age: 8-12 weeks; Approx weight 5.4kg, 12lb, No. of feed per 24 hours: 5, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 6, Single feed: 180ml, 6fl oz
- Approx. age: 3-4 moths; Approx weight 6.2kg, 13 3/4lb, No. of feed per 24 hours: 5, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 6, Single feed: 180ml, 6fl oz
- Approx. age: 4-5 months; Approx weight 6.9kg, 15 1/4lb, No. of feed per 24 hours: 5, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 7, Single feed: 210ml, 7fl oz
- Approx. age: 5-6 months; Approx weight 7.6kg, 16 3/4lb, No. of feed per 24 hours: 5, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 7, Single feed: 210ml, 7fl oz
- Approx. age: 7-12 months; Approx weight -kg, -lb, No. of feed per 24 hours: 3, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 7, Single feed 210ml, 7fl oz
- Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
- Important notice
- Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil Profutura First Infant milk should be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
- When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or dentist for advice.
- Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
- Feeding instructions
- Make up each feed as required.
- For hygiene reasons do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave: hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed.
- Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Name and address
- Nutricia Ltd,
- White Horse Business Park,
- BA14 0XQ.
- Nutricia Ireland,
- Quality guarantee
- This product should reach you in perfect condition. If it is not satisfactory please contact us. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- Visit Aptaclub for expert advice and support
- UK: 0800 996 1000 (24/7 service)
- Nutricia Ltd,
- White Horse Business Park,
- BA14 0XQ.
- ROI: 1 800 22 12 34 (8:30-17:30 Monday-Friday)
|Typical Values||per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which, saturates||1.6g|
|of which, unsaturates||1.8g|
|of which, LCPs†||0.026g|
|- Arachidonic acid (AA)||0.012g|
|- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0.011g|
|of which, sugars||7.2g|
|of which, lactose||7g|
|Vitamin A||58μg RE|
|Vitamin E||1.1mg α-TE|
|† Long Chain Polyunsaturated fatty acids||-|
When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night. Feeding instructions Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave: hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019