- Banana Multigrain Baby Rice
- P.S. Let's be friends
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- Hello, I'm an organic banana, maize + quinoa baby rice. I'm super scrummy any time of the day.
- Who am I for? My ingredients and textures are suitable for babies from 4 months. I'm super smooth and am perfect for babies' first tastes. The Government advises that you don't need to wean your little one until they are 6 months old. Every baby is different!
- My Dad promised me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our products that is full of goodness. I told him everything also has to taste great, and he agreed!
- Ella x
- I'm organic
- Super smooth
- No added salt
- No added sugar - I contain only naturally occurring sugars
- No lumps and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- Pack size: 125g
- No added sugar or salt
Organic Maize Flour 60%, Organic Rice Flour 25%, Organic Dried Bananas 14%, Organic Quinoa Flour 1%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1)* <0.01%, Other Stuff 0%, *I have no organic certification
- Free From: Gluten
- May Contain: Milk, Soya
- I may contain Soya and Milk I do not contain Gluten
Store me in a cool, dark place., I'm best used within 28 days of opening me.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
I'm produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: In a bowl, mix 1 dessert spoon of baby rice with 45ml of your baby's usual warmed milk. This is just a guide, add more milk or baby rice if your baby likes a different consistency or is feeling hungrier. Always test my temperature before feeding me to your baby.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0) 330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 4
Warning: If I'm damaged, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
125 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||1 portion*|
|- of which saturates||0.3g||0.7g|
|- of which sugars||8.7g||3.9g|
|*6g/1 dessert spoon of baby rice + 45ml of your baby's usual milk||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016