Garnier Moisture Bomb Hydrating Night Time Cream Moisturiser 50Ml
- Moisture Bomb Night
- Choose the right Garnier cleanser for your skin on www.garnier.co.uk
- More than a moisturiser, Moisture Bomb Night Moisturiser recharges up to 10 layers of skin* with hydration and replumps the look of fine lines.
- Its highly-efficient hydrating formula combines:
- - Two antioxidant superfruit extracts: Amla and Pomegranate.
- - 15% Plant Serum.
- Its unique gel-cream texture is concentrated in hydration, and is lightweight on the skin. It melts on contact with the skin, infusing it instantly with hydration. No greasy or sticky effect.
- *Superficial layers of the epidermis, instrumental test, 25 women.
- Proven Effectiveness **
- - Instantly: 72 hours continuous hydration
- - From the 1st night: skin feels smooth and appears fresher (72% of women agree)
- - Fine lines appear visibly replumped (70% of women agree)
- - Skin looks visibly younger (70% of women agree) and skin quality looks improved (86% of women agree)
- ** Self evaluation: 50 women
- Is Moisture Bomb Night Moisturiser right for me?
- Yes, if your skin is dehydrated, shows the effects of time and your lifestyle (dullness, irregularities, fine lines…), and you seek a night care that efficiently recharges your skin with hydration and replumps the look of fine lines
- Our Philosophy:
- Great skin is healthy looking skin with no imperfections, no visible pores, no irregularities nor signs of fatigue.
- That's why Garnier has created SkinActive: skincare ranges adapted for each skin need using, wherever possible, active ingredients sourced from nature - antioxidants - and combining them with well-known skincare actives for great, healthy looking skin every day.
- Our Principles:
- Great skin starts with 2 simple steps:
- 1. Cleanse to remove impurities with products adapted to each skin type
- 2. Hydrate and protect the skin with multi-action care products
- - SkinActive has scientifically-proven effectiveness and products are
- verified to work under real life usage conditions.
- - Optimal tolerance with products dermatologically tested to suit all skin
- types, even sensitive.
967115 18, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Adenosine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Chlorphenesin, CI 42090 / Blue 1, Citric Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Mannose, Oxothiazolidinecarboxylic Acid, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Punica Granatum Extract / Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Parfum / Fragrance, F.I.L B178066/1, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- How to use it?
- Every night, apply one to two pea-sized amounts of Moisture Bomb Night Moisturiser on clean and dry skin. For best results, cleanse your skin beforehand. Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- Garnier Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0854 375
- ROI: 1800 818 675
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016