- Energy359kJ 85kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 979.10kJ (231.70kcal)
- Sliced wholemeal bread.
- Flour dusted and baked for a soft wholemeal loaf with a golden crust
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place., Product will remain at its best if pack is resealed between uses and not refrigerated.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One slice (36g)|
|Energy||979.10kJ (231.70kcal)||359.04kJ (84.96kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016