Alberto Balsam Blueberry Shampoo 350Ml
- Alberto Balsam Shampoo Anti-Oxidant Blueberry. Perfect for when your hair needs a bit of extra nourishment, this Anti-Oxidant Blueberry shampoo gently cleanses to energise and replenish moisture, leaving your hair looking and feeling fabulous! It uses most of the same ingredients you'll find in higher priced brands, but at a great price which means you can afford to look glamorous every day! How to use: Apply on wet hair, lather then rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact rinse with water. Have you also tried our Alberto Balsam Anti-Oxidant Blueberry shampoo? Alberto Balsam has been providing excellent affordable family shampoo & conditioner to UK families for generations. Over the years, we've learnt to celebrate all the small things that make life beautiful. That's why we use delicious natural ingredients, like raspberry, coconut, blueberry and apple in our products to give you little moments of joy with their lovely fragrances. Hair smells as good as it feels! Our extensive range of fresh ‘n’ fruity fragrances means that everyone in the family will be able to find their perfect Alberto Balsam shampoo scent, for a fantastically fragrant in wash experience and delicious smelling hair. The perfect family shampoo and conditioner!
- Nourishes and revitalises
- Hair smells as good as it feels!
- Replenishes lost moisture & adds shine
- With strengthening pro vitamin B5
- Best for coloured or damaged hair
- Extra nourishing
- Pack size: 350millilitre
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium chloride, Benzophenone-4, Citric acid, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl alcohol, Maltodextrin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, PPG-12, Propylene glycol, Sodium acetate, Sodium benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Juice, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 42090, CI 60730
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016