- A hollow milk chocolate figure containing mini Smarties* (2.5%) contained within a hollow milk chocolate egg also containing mini Smarties* (9%) (*Milk chocolate in a crisp sugar shell).
- Good to remember
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's pleasures.
- Smarties is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.comwww.smarties.co.uk
- SMARTIES® Chick in Egg is a milk chocolate egg containing mini SMARTIES® and a milk chocolate chick, with mini SMARTIES® inside too! It is a novel chocolate treat for Springtime!
- SMARTIES® were originally named 'Chocolate Dragée' when we first started making them in Rowntrees in York around 1882 - before being renamed Chocolate Beans, then finally SMARTIES® in 1937. SMARTIES® contain a creamy milk chocolate centre with a crispy sugar shell that has been at the heart of SMARTIES® for nearly 80 years! SMARTIES® are available in a mixture of 8 different coloured shells - covering red, yellow, green, blue, violet, pink, brown and orange. Unique to the UK only, the orange SMARTIES are the only colour to contain a flavour - with the shell infused with natural orange oil.
- Since 2006, SMARTIES® have been free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. Available in a variety of formats, SMARTIES® can be found in tubes, bars, blocks, cartons and sharing bags - there is something for everyone to enjoy and make their favourite! The original colourful confectionery - tasty treats of smooth milk chocolate covered in a colourful crisp sugar shell.
- SMARTIES® is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- If you like this why not try Smarties Bunny? Another novel chocolate treat for Springtime!
- Milk chocolate egg containing mini smarties and a milk chocolate chick, with mini smarties inside too
- A novel chocolate treat for Springtime!
- Coloured by nature - from food and plant extracts only
- With no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives it's a treat you can feel happy to give
- Pack size: 100g
Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat (Palm/Shea/Sal/Mango Kernel), Skimmed Milk Powder, Butterfat (from Milk), Wheat Flour, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Rice Starch, Flavourings, Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates (Safflower, Radish, Black Carrot, Lemon, Hibiscus), Spirulina Concentrate, Glazing Agents (Carnauba Wax, Beeswax White), Milk Chocolate contains Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May Contain: Peanuts, Soya, Tree Nuts
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings 1/5 Novelty = 1 Serving
Number of uses
5 Contains 5 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||17.8g||3.6g||18%|
|of which: sugars||59.8g||12.0g||13%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|Contains 5 servings||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019