Comfort Creations Tuberose Fabric Conditioner 33 Washes 1.16L
- Comfort Creations Tuberose & Vanilla Flower Fabric Conditioner 1.16L
- Indulge your senses with the rich, exotic fragrance of Comfort Creations Tuberose & Vanilla Flower Fabric Conditioner 1.16L. Blended by perfume experts to create a fresh floral scent, it provides you with 100% more long-lasting fragrance in every drop (vs Concentrated Comfort Pure).
- As well as locking in lasting freshness and fabulous fragrance into every wash, our range of Comfort Creations fabric softeners add super softness to your favourite clothes. Used regularly, they work wonders on fabrics, promoting faster drying and even smoothing fibres for easy ironing.
- How to use:
- Pour a 35ml dose straight into the correct compartment of your washing machine drawer along with your favourite laundry detergent for lasting freshness. Do not pour directly on to fabrics.
- Choose the right wash setting and let your machine take care of the rest, as it releases the tuberose and vanilla flower fabric softener during the final rinse cycle. Use Comfort in every wash to maintain garment colour and keep your family’s clothes looking and feeling soft.
- With a rich creamy floral heart of tuberose, linden blossom and vanilla, Comfort Creations Tuberose & Vanilla Flower Fabric Conditioner 1.16L will give your clothes a long-lasting fragrance that transports you to exotic destinations.
- You can also enjoy other outstanding Comfort Creations fragrances including Honeysuckle & Sandalwood and Blueberry and Jasmine & Jasmine. Use alongside your clothes detergent for best results.
- (vs Concentrated Comfort Pure)
- Blended by perfume experts, Comfort Creations Tuberose & Vanilla Flower Fabric Conditioner 1.16L contains fantastic fragrances made to delight your senses
- Each wash locks in the sweetness of the Tuberose & Vanilla Flower scent, giving you 100% more long-lasting fragrance in every drop (vs Concentrated Comfort Pure)
- Use alongside laundry detergent in every wash to give clothes super softness and lasting freshness
- Works wonders on fabric fibres making them perfect for easy ironing
- Helps maintain colour and shine to help clothes stay looking their best for longer
- Versus concentrated Comfort Pure
- Pack size: 1.165litre
5-15% Cationic surfactants. <5% Perfume, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Benzisothiazolinone
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- To use: dose into your washing machine drawer. Wash and dry hands after use. Do not pour directly onto fabrics. Store between 5°C and 25°C. You don't need to dilute
Name and address
- Freepost ADM1000,
- SW1A 2XX
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Contains benzothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction Keep away from children. Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016