- Energy735kJ 176kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1563kJ / 375kcal
- All butter puff pastry, with seasoned pork sausage meat, smoked bacon and vintage cheddar cheese filling.
- British smoked bacon, vintage Cheddar in all butter pastry. Our chefs have chosen an all butter pastry for our sausage rolls to create a rich, flaky, puff pastry. Carefully selected cuts of British pork are coarsely minced for a meaty texture and expertly combined with the finest ingredients.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Butter (Milk) (19%), Smoked Maple Cured Bacon (12%)(Pork, Water, Salt, Maple Syrup, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)), Pork (12%), Smoked Dry Cure Bacon (7%)(Pork, Salt, Sugar, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)), Vintage Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (7%), Low Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Onion, Pasteurised Egg, Cornflour, Salt, Black Pepper, Potato Starch.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: 160, 4, 180
Time: 15 mins
Instructions: Can be eaten hot or cold. Remove all packaging. From chilled: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 15 mins
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 160, 4, 180
Time: 25 mins
Instructions: From frozen: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 25 mins
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes (from chilled)/25 minutes (from frozen).Wording on pack must read HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1563kJ / 375kcal||735kJ / 176kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019