Scholl Athlete's Foot Complete Kit
- Athlete's Foot Complete Kit
- Why is Scholl Athlete's Foot Complete Kit special & different? A unique 2-Step Solution: The Pen and the Shoe Spray together not only treat Athlete's foot, but help restore & protect skin to reduce the risk of infection reoccurring.
- Clinically tested
- Effective treatment
- Helps prevent reappearance
- Helps stop the itching from athlete's foot and prevents reinfection from the shoe
- Athlete's Foot Treatment Pen 4ml
- Prevention Shoe Spray 10ml e
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the Netherlands from imported and local components
Preparation and Usage
- Instruction For Use
- 1. Treatment Pen: The precision applicator deliver just the right amount of cream to form a thin layer on the infected skin. Easy to apply, no need to touch and dries quickly. Specially formulated Olile-Active™ to create an environment on the skin that prevents fungus from multiplying or surviving.
- 2. Prevention Shoe Spray: Helps to prevent reinfection by cleansing shoes contaminated with the Athlete's Foot Fungus, a common cause of reoccurrence of Athlete's Foot infection.
- Read the closest instruction leaflet carefully before use.
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
SCHOLL ATHLETE'S FOOT COMPLETE KIT
NO SIGNAL WORD FLAMMABLE Keep out of reach of children Advice & Precautions Scholl Athlete's Foot Complete Kit is suitable for use for children from 4 years old and adolescents. Keep in the original packaging at room temperature (15-25°C). Keep away from heat and fire. Do not use after the expiry date as printed on the Spray and Pen and outer box. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not spray prevention spray directly on skin. Use by only one person to prevent contamination. Do not use if you are allergic to one of the ingredients of this product. For external use only. Shoe Spray contains a highly flammable substance. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Store at temperature not exceeding 50°C. Do not puncture the empty container, do not place in fire. Do not spray the content in the direction of an open flame.
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016