Scholl Gel Activ Extreme Heels Insoles
- Extreme Heels
- - Improves the comfort in your Extreme Heels
- - Extra cushioning for higher heels with higher angles
- - Non-slip design and adhesive gel keep insole firmly in place
- - Ultra-thin insole specifically designed to not crowd your toes
- - Designed and assessed in consultation with foot care specialists
- - 1 size fits all
- Give your high heels the sneaker feel!
- Transparent gel with an extra slim design is discreetly hidden when worn in open shoes. The ultra-thin design doesn't crowd toes while still cushioning the ball of the foot from pressure.
- Designed and assessed in consultation with foot care specialists. Non-slip design ensures that your feet & insole stay firmly in place.
- High heels
- Suitable for shoe sizes
- Suitable for shoes with heels above 5.5cm
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in China from imported and local components
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use:
- Ensure inside of shoe is clean and dry before use
- Remove plastic backing & look for a marking to indicate left (L) versus right (R) insole.
- Place the insole sticky side down into the front of the shoe, ensuring the raised area starts at the beginning of the slope of your shoe (this will be under the ball of your foot). Reposition as needed.
- Replace after 6 months or first signs of wear.
- To remove the insole, pull it slowly and gently out of the shoe.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK - PO Box 4044 Slough,
Caution: Discontinue use if you experience adverse reaction. Designed & assessed in consultation with foot care specialists.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016