- Energy244kJ 58kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 194.80kJ (46.50kcal)
- Mixed vegetables with slices of pepper.
- Pepper Mix
Beansprouts, Sliced Peppers (30%), Cabbage, Carrot
Keep refrigerated., Not suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: Heat a dry wok over a high heat for 2 minutes. Add 15ml (1tbsp) of oil and add the vegetables directly from the bag. Stir fry for 4 minutes, stirring continuously. Serve immediately. Time: 6 mins
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
320g e;320g e (C)
|Typical Values||Typical values 100g contains||Half of a pack (125g) contains|
|Energy||194.80kJ (46.50kcal)||243.50kJ (58.12kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016