- Energy709kJ 168kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1418.70kJ (336.00kcal)
- Ready rolled pizza dough base with baking paper included.
- Thin & Crispy Folded gently for a light base, ready for toppings to be added
Wheat Flour, Water, Margarine, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Carbonate), Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1.5%), Ethanol, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Sunflower Lecithins), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Time: 15-25 mins
Instructions: Oven from chilled: Oven 220°C/ Fan 200°C / Gas 7 for 15 - 25 minutes Unroll the pizza dough with the baking sheet provided and place onto a baking tray. Prick the pizza base with a fork before topping. Add your favourite toppings and place on the middle shelf of preheated oven for 15 - 25 minutes or to stated time in your recipe.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging except baking paper.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Once defrosted, do not refreezeDefrost for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight in a refrigerator.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (50g**)|
|Energy||1418.70kJ (336.00kcal)||709.35kJ (168.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016