- Monoi Oil Anti-Breakage Leave-In Conditioning Crème
- Experience the beauty of Monoi*, an exotic, fragrant Tahitian coconut oil used by Polynesian women for centuries to protect and care for their shiny, healthy, legendary hair. Our rich, penetrating leave-in formula features healthy Omega 3 and 6 plus antioxidants to protect hair from breakage and protein loss caused by daily styling promoting strong, long beautiful hair.
- Perfect for Natural, Relaxed, Texturized, Color-treated or Thermally-Straightened Hairstyles.
- Helps reduce protein loss for stronger hair.
- Moisturizes and improves manageability and shine.
- *This plus the listed ingredients help reduce breakage and nourish hair.
- From Ors,™ the makers of the Ors™ Olive Oil brand
- Tahitian coconut
- For natural or relaxed hair
- With omega 3 & 6
- Helps reduce protein loss for stronger hair
- Pack size: 473ml
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Canola Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the United States containing U.S. and imported ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for daily or weekly use:
- Daily Hair Use: Apply liberally to clean, wet hair. Comb or finger through for even distribution. Style as desired.
- Daily Hair Refresh: Re-apply daily to dry or brittle hair or to reactivate natural curls. Allow to dry naturally.
- Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment: Apply liberally to clean, wet detangled hair. Comb through for even distribution. Cover hair with a plastic cap and sit under a warm dryer for 10-15 minutes or leave in overnight. Allow to cool; remove plastic cap and style as desired. For best results in line/medium hair, rinse out product before styling.
Name and address
- 2511 VJ The Hague,
WARNING: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES AND ANY OPEN/IRRITATED SKIN. IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE WITH WATER. HAIR IS FLAMMABLE. FLAMMABILITY IS INCREASED WHEN WEARING LEAVE-IN PRODUCTS OF THIS TYPE. KEEP AWAY FROM SPARKS, FLAMES OR LIT TOBACCO PRODUCTS AT ALL TIMES. IF INGESTED, CONSULT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016