- Monoi Oil Anti Breakage Edge Control Hair Gel
- Experience the beauty of Monoi*, an exotic, fragrant Tahitian coconut oil used by Polynesian women for centuries to protect and care for their shiny, healthy, legendary hair. Our new, flexible holding edge gel features healthy Omega 3 and 6 plus antioxidants to help protect edges from breakage. Edges stay smooth with frizz control, moisture and shine. No hard, dry, or stiff hold.
- *This plus the listed ingredients help reduce breakage and nourish hair.
- Healthy Hair Styling Tip: Firm brushes and hairlines don't mix. Keep your hairline dense and healthy by smoothing Monoi Oil Anti-Breakage Edge Control™ Hair Gel or our regular Edge Control with only your fingers.
- From ORS™, the makers of the ORS™ Olive Oil brand.
- No hard, dry or stiff hold
- Smoothes edges & controls frizz
- Helps strengthen as it shines
- Protects edges from breakage
- With omega 3 & 6
- Flexible hold with moisture & shine
- For natural, relaxed or thermally-straightened hairstyles
- Formulated without sulfates, parabens and mineral oil
- Pack size: 64g
Aqua, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)
Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
Made in the United States containing U.S. and imported ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use: Apply to hairline and smooth with fingertips or a small, soft brush to create desired look and hold.
- WARNING: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES AND ANY OPEN/IRRITATED SKIN. IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE WITH WATER. HAIR IS FLAMMABLE. FLAMMABILITY IS INCREASED WHEN WEARING LEAVE-ON PRODUCTS OF THIS TYPE. KEEP AWAY FROM SPARKS, FLAMES OR LIT TOBACCO PRODUCTS AT ALL TIMES. IF INGESTED, CONSULT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Name and address
- 2511 VJ The Hague,
WARNING: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES AND ANY OPEN/IRRITATED SKIN. IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE WITH WATER. HAIR IS FLAMMABLE. FLAMMABILITY IS INCREASED WHEN WEARING LEAVE-ON PRODUCTS OF THIS TYPE. KEEP AWAY FROM SPARKS, FLAMES OR LIT TOBACCO PRODUCTS AT ALL TIMES. IF INGESTED, CONSULT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019