Ors Monoi Oil Anti Breakage Oil Fusion 59Ml
- Monoï Oil Anti-Breakage Oil Fusion
- Experience the beauty of Monoi*, an exotic, fragrant Tahitian coconut oil used by Polynesian women for centuries to protect and care for their shiny, healthy, legendary hair. ORS Monoi Oil features healthy Omega 3 and 6 plus antioxidants to protect hair from breakage, leaving hair strong, long and beautiful. A unique fusion of Monoi Oil, Olive Oil and Passion Fruit Seed Oil to promote and moisturize healthy hair and scalp.
- Helps reduce protein loss
- Improves the scalp surface for healthy hair growth
- Formulated without silicone and mineral oil.
- From ORS™, the makers of the ORS™ Olive Oil brand.
- *This plus the listed ingredients help reduce breakage and nourish hair.
- With omega 3 & 6
- Promotes healthy hair and scalp
- Pack size: 59ml
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, BHT, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool
Store at room temperature. It is normal for pure oils to cloud slightly at temperatures below 60°F/15°C.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the United States containing U.S. and imported ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use: Place 3-4 drops into the palm of the hand and massage palms. Apply oil to hair or gently massage into the scalp.
Name and address
- 2511 VJ The Hague,
WARNING: FLAMMABLE. DO NOT APPLY OR WEAR PRODUCT NEAR OPEN FLAME. SPARKS OR LIT TOBACCO PRODUCTS. HAIR IS FLAMMABLE. FLAMMABILITY IS INCREASED WHEN WEARING LEAVE-ON PRODUCTS OF THIS TYPE. DO NOT USE ON OPEN/INFLAMED SKIN. DISCONTINUE USE IF IRRITATION DEVELOPS. IF IRRITATION PERSISTS, CONTACT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE WITH WATER. IF IRRITATION PERSISTS, CONTACT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. IF INGESTED CONTACT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016