Ors Monoi Oil Anti Breakage Rej Spray 118Ml
- Monoi Oil Anti-Breakage Rejuvenating Spray
- Experience the beauty of Monoi*, an exotic, fragrant Tahitian coconut oil used by Polynesian women for centuries to protect and care for their shiny, healthy, legendary hair. This rich, penetrating formula features healthy omega 3 and 6 plus antioxidants to protect hair from breakage, leaving hair strong, long and beautiful. Formulated to control frizz, moisturize, and rejuvenating dry, natural or curly hair with silky shine.
- *This plus the listed ingredients help reduce breakage and nourish hair.
- From Ors,™ the makers of the Ors,™ Olive Oil brand.
- Tahitian coconut
- With omega 3 & 6
- For natural or curly hair
- Silky curls with shine frizz control
- Pack size: 118ml
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methyl Soyate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Phenyl Trimethicone, BHT, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use: To be applied on dry hair after styling.
- Hold bottle 8-10 inches from the hair and spray lightly.
- Gently massage into hair for deeper penetration if desired.
Name and address
- 2511 VJ The Hague,
WARNING: FLAMMABLE, DO NOT APPLY OR WEAR PRODUCT NEAR OPEN FLAME, SPARKS, OR LIT TOBACCO PRODUCTS. HAIR IS FLAMMABLE. FLAMMABILITY IS INCREASED WHEN WEARING LEAVE-ON PRODUCTS OF THIS TYPE. DO NOT USE ON OPEN/INFLAMED SKIN. DISCONTINUE USE IF IRRITATION DEVELOPS. IF IRRITATION PERSISTS, CONTACT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE WITH WATER. IF IRRITATION PERSISTS, CONTACT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. IF INGESTED CONTACT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016