- Energy379kJ 91kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 336.90kJ (80.80kcal)
- Layered vegetables of cauliflower, broccoli, potato, carrot and spinach, topped with cheese sauce and breadcrumbs.
- Topped with a creamy cheese sauce
Vegetables (60%), Cheese Sauce, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Gluten Free Breadcrumb, Parsley.
Vegetables contain: Cauliflower Florets, Cooked Potato, Carrot, Broccoli Florets, Spinach.
Cheese Sauce contains: Water, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Cornflour, Cream (Milk), Dried Skimmed Milk, Butter (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Onion Purée, Salt, Dijon Mustard, Mustard Powder, White Pepper, Nutmeg.
Gluten Free Breadcrumb contains: Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Maize Starch, Salt, Dextrose.
Dijon Mustard contains: Water, Ground Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Not suitable for home freezing
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 40 -45 mins
Instructions: For RETAIL Version: Pre-heat the oven. Place cardboard tray on a baking tray and put in the centre of the pre-heated oven and cook for 45 minutes (Fan assisted oven 40 minutes). Leave to stand for 1 minute before consuming. For EXPRESS version: Pre-heat the oven. Place foil tray on a baking tray and put in the centre of the pre-heated oven and cook for 45 minutes (Fan assisted oven 40 minutes). Leave to stand for 1 minute before consuming.
- Remove sleeve and outer film - RETAIL version.
- Remove sleeve and film lid - EXPRESS version
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
450g e - Retail;450g e - Express
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-quarter of a pack (113g) contains|
|Energy||336.90kJ (80.80kcal)||379.01kJ (90.90kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016