- Glade Wax Melts Air Freshener Spiced Apple & Cinnamon 66 g 6 cubes per pack
SC Johnson A family company since 1886. Fisk Johnson
- Glade wax melts fragrances are blended with high quality essential oils and are available in a wide variety of fragrances, with new limited edition fragrances available each season
- Each individual wax melt provides high quality fragrance
- Made from pressed (not poured) wax, which is dry to the touch and prevents greasy or oily hands
- Fragrance of each melt lingers after the wax warmer has been turned off
- Each melt is individually packaged which makes it easier and less messy to start your fragrance experience
Preparation and Usage
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 1. Remove one Glade wax melt from packaging and place in centre of a clean and empty warmer bowl. Do not use more than one melt at a time. 2. Read and follow instructions provided with warmer. Warmer will melt wax, releasing fragrance into air. 3. When melt no longer releases fragrance, stop use of melt and warmer.
- WAX REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS 1. Allow wax to cool completely and harden. 2. Pop wax out of warmer dish. If needed, use blunt wood or rubber tool to push wax out of warmer dish. 3. Dispose of wax with household waste, do not dispose of wax down drain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed. Keep out of the reach of pets. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices.
- Contains alpha-methylcinnamaldehyde; cinnamyl alcohol; octabenzone; coumarin; eugenol. May produce an allergic reaction.
Name and address
- SC Johnson Ltd., Camberley, GU16 7AJ.
- SC Johnson Ltd., Camberley, GU16 7AJ. 0800 353 353 (ROI 1800 409 176) www.scjohnson.co.uk email@example.com www.scjohnson.com www.scjproducts.info
Warning Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Keep out of the reach of pets. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices. Contains alpha-methylcinnamaldehyde; cinnamyl alcohol; octabenzone; coumarin; eugenol. May produce an allergic reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019