Tesco Finest Outdoor Bred Pork Crown with Bramley Apple & Chestnut Stuffing, Jus and Crackling 3.1kg-3.9kg, Serves 10
- Energy1326kJ 317kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 884.29kJ (211.53kcal)
- Bone in pork loin joint with a pork, apple and chestnut stuffing, a serving of roast pork bouillon and Madeira wine jus and added pork rind for crackling.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. So that we can get this product to you in time for your delivery or collection slot, please ensure that you have checked out by 23:45 on the 14th December. Beyond this date, the Festive Food to Order products cannot be amended, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. Our Tesco Finest pork comes from outdoor bred pigs, which are born in the British countryside and live out in the fields before moving to spacious straw filled barns. We've enhanced the flavour of this crown with a rich Madeira jus made with roast pork bouillon, wine, rosemary and fragrant thyme. Crisp golden crackling gives the perfect contrasting crunch to the tender meat.
INGREDIENTS: Pork Loin (68%), Pork, Spiced Apple And Chestnut Stuffing (8%)(Pork, Chestnuts, Apple, Concentrated Apple Juice, Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Sugar, Salt, Sage, Parsley, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Maize Starch, Preservatives (Sodium Metabisulphite, Sulphur Dioxide), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Dextrose, Sunflower Oil), Pork Rind (8%), Water, Onion, Roast Pork Stock(Water, Pork Bone, Yeast Extract, Salt, White Sugar), Madeira Wine, Cornflour, Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Garlic Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Yeast Extract, White Sugar, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme, Maltodextrin, White Pepper, Sunflower Oil
- Free From: Cereals containing Gluten,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: For cooking time see front of pack
Instructions: Cover exposed bones and stuffing with foil. Place in a roasting tin in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Calculate the crown joint cooking time as 30 minutes per 500g plus 30 minutes. Remove foil for the final 10 minutes of cooking time. Remove crown joint from the oven and cover with foil to keep warm, then increase oven temperature to 240°C/Fan 220°C/Gas 9. Remove the rind from the packaging and place onto a baking tray. Gently pat the rind dry with some kitchen roll. Sprinkle the rind with salt and place in the centre of the oven for 40 minutes or until the rind has completely crackled. Place the Madeira jus in a saucepan on medium heat, bring to the boil stirring occasionally. Remove the bands from the joint before carving. Serve the jus with the crown joint and crackling.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Allow to rest for 25 to 30 minutes allowing the colour to return and the natural odour to dissipate.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted, use on same day and do not refreeze.Follow the cooking instructions opposite.
- Caution: This product will contain bones..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Pork with stuffing Per 150g|
|Energy||884.29kJ (211.53kcal)||1326.43kJ (317.30kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016