Tesco Gammon Steak With Cheese Parsley Sauce 365G
- Energy943kJ 225kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 506.52kJ(120.69kcal)
- Gammon steaks with added water, cheese and parsley sauce and mature cheddar cheese.
- Topside gammon topped with mature Cheddar cheese and a creamy parsley sauce
Gammon Steaks (71%), Mature Cheddar And Parsley Sauce (21%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Parsley.
Gammon Steaks contains: Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
Mature Cheddar And Parsley Sauce contains: Milk, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Water, Butter (Milk), Parsley, Cornflour, Salt, Black Pepper
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately. Use by: see front of pack.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: Chilled: 30 minutes
Instructions: Remove sleeve and film lid. Place sauce sachet to one side. Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for 15 minutes. Add the contents of the sachet over the gammon steaks, return to the oven and cook for a further 10-15 minutes. Remove gammon steaks, stir sauce in foil tray before pouring over plated steaks.
- Remove sleeve, film lid and sauce sachet. Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat. All appliances vary these are guidelines only. Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly. Not suitable for microwave cooking.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Freeze on day of purchase.Use within 1 month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day.If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
365g e;365g e METRO
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||Half of a cooked pack (152g) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016