Tesco Cookie Dough Flavour Cupcakes 2 Pack
- Energy1521kJ 364kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2113kJ / 506kcal
- 2 Chocolate and vanilla flavoured sponge cakes with chocolate chips, filled with cookie dough flavoured filling, topped with cookie dough flavoured frosting mixed with chocolate flavoured mini flakes.
- Cookie Dough centre A duo of sponges filled and topped with cookie dough flavoured frosting
INGREDIENTS: Cookie Dough Flavoured Frosting (45%)[Sugar, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Glucose Syrup, Water, Dried Cream (Milk), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Colours (Caramel, Annatto, Curcumin), Salt, Shea Fat, Flavouring, Emulsifiers (Rapeseed Lecithins, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate), Maize Starch, Stabiliser (Acacia), Glazing Agent (Shellac)], Sugar, Pasteurised Egg, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Palm Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Modified Maize Starch, Cocoa Mass, Glucose Syrup, Whey Powder (Milk), Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Raising Agents (Potassium Carbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Calcium Phosphate), Cocoa Butter, Dried Cream (Milk), Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins), Colours (Caramel, Annatto, Curcumin), Salt, Flavouring, Maize Starch, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Hydroxide).
- May contain peanuts and nuts and peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- defrost for 12 hours in a cool, dry place Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One cupcake (72g)|
|Energy||2113kJ / 506kcal||1521kJ / 364kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019