- Energy1078kJ 256kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 616kJ / 146kcal
- Slow cooked beef brisket with stout and onion gravy.
- Sous Vide. This joint has been sealed in an air tight bag and slowly cooked to lock in juices and give a succulent texture.
Beef Brisket (75%), Beer, Water, Onion, Red Wine Vinegar, Corn Starch, Tomato Paste, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Muscovado Sugar, Beef Extract, Salt, Garlic, Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 35 mins Remove meat from pouch, place onto an ovenable dish and cover with foil. Place in the center of a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes. Remove from oven, rest for 2 minutes before serving.
Instructions: 9 1/2 mins (800W) / 9 mins (900W)
Remove pouch from carton. Place the pouch onto a microwavable dish and pierce top of the pouch several times.
Heat on full power for 4 minutes (800W and 900W), shake pouch gently and leave to stand for 2 minutes. Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 3 minutes (900W). Stand for 2 minutes before carefully removing meat from pouch. Stir gravy before serving.
- Remove all packaging
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shownNot suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines above
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 a pack (175g**)|
|Energy||616kJ / 146kcal||1078kJ / 256kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019