- Features 3 activity timers
- Enables two-way communication
- Real-time monitoring of temperature
- - Room Temperature Monitoring & Lullabies
- - Two-Way Communication & Night Light
- - Three Activity Timer & LED Sound Level Indicator
- The Motorola MBP161 Timer Digital Audio Monitor comes with an integrated night light on the baby unit which will calm your baby, while the integrated lullabies help soothe your baby to sleep. The night light add a subtle ambiance to the room, so your child is not in complete darkness during the night.
- The two-way communication feature allows you to speak to your little one and with the high sensitivity microphone you will hear every clear sound coming from your baby's room, so you can be there when your they need you.
- Room temperature monitoring is enabled and displayed on the parent unit, thanks to the integrated thermometer keeping you informed on the real-time temperature of your baby's room.
- The MBP161 Timer has three activity timers pre-set so you can set a time when your little one needs their sleep, nappy changing or milk feeding and have an alarm alerting you. The LCD screen with backlit display ensures a more interactive experience for you as a parent, you can control everything from the parent unit.
- The long range of up to 300 metres means that you are able to take your parent unit around your home without any audio distortion. There is a sound activated LED alert on the parent unit, so you are able to visually see the loudness of any sound emitting from your baby's room.
- The stand on the parent unit lets you move around your home with ease. The out of range alert lets you stay connected with your little one as the alarm sound will give you a warning, even if you have large home.
- The MBP161 Timer has an integrated eco-mode so you never use too much power when plugged in to the mains. The low battery indicator lets you know whenever the parent unit is running out of power, so you can put it back on charge thanks to the rechargeable battery and continue using your monitor.
- The parent unit has a standby power of up to 14 hours, giving you a more flexible pattern on your usage.
- Determine a location for the digital audio baby monitor that will provide the best audio reception of your baby in his/her crib.
- Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau or shelf, or mount the Unit on a wall securely using the keyhole slots under the stand.
- Never place the Baby Unit or cords within the crib.
Determine a location for the digital audio baby monitor that will provide the best audio reception of your baby in his/her crib. Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau or shelf, or mount the Unit on a wall securely using the keyhole slots under the stand. Never place the Baby Unit or cords within the crib.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019