Tesco Finest Lemon And Herb Chicken 355G
- Energy1243kJ 296kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 875.50kJ (208.50kcal)
- 2 Chicken breast fillets with herb and lemon butter centre coated in breadcrumbs.
- Whole chicken breast oozing with a zesty parsley, thyme & lemon butter, in a crisp, ciabatta style crumb. Our experts give the classic chicken kiev a twist in this dish. Fragrant parsley and thyme give a herby freshness to creamy, lemon salted butter, which is then stuffed into succulent whole chicken breasts. A parsley flecked ciabatta style crumb creates the perfect crunchy coating.
Chicken (69%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Herb & Lemon Butter (9%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Yeast, Parsley, Olive Oil, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Paprika, Caramelised Sugar, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Colour (Annatto).
Herb & Lemon Butter contains: Butter (Milk), Herbs (Parsley, Thyme, Sage, Tarragon), Salt, Lemon Juice, Lemon Oil
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Chilled: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 25-30 mins. Remove all packaging Place directly on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Leave to Stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator and follow the preparation guidelines aboveIMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreezeOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 a pack (142g**)|
|Energy||875.50kJ (208.50kcal)||1243.21kJ (296.07kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016